I am a qualified personal trainer and group fitness instructor. I am Head Trainer at F45 Remuera and coach at Les Mills, Auckland City. My personal and professional fitness focuses include: high intensity interval training and functional training (bodyweight exercises, plyometrics, core strength, mobility and resistance work). I also have a special interest in exercise pre and postpartum. Whilst I enjoy the energy of group fitness, I get the most satisfaction out of seeing the improvement in my clients - no matter what the starting point of their fitness journey is.
For me, fitness is woven into my life and together, we can weave it into yours.
How the workout works:
- Intro to workout structure
- Demo of exercise and their regressions
- Warm up time
- Training time
*Please note: there are timing indicators but no music - turn the workout volume up, as well as your own beats and train to your favourite tunes.
Equipment: mat (or similar support for your back), towel (things are going to get sweaty), water bottle, resistant band (optional), any weights available (e.g. dumbbells, plates - optional for your own additional strength work).
Experience level: intermediate-advanced, regressions included.
How to take Rebekkah's classes
- Classes are uploaded regularly right here on Give Fit Back, or via YouTube. Schedule posted on Instagram
- Option for online coaching - contact Rebekkah direct (email@example.com) or slide into her Instagram DMs
How it works
Honesty and goodwill applies - check out her classes (right here on Give Fit Back)
- Choose how much you'd like to donate
- All the proceeds go directly to the instructor
- Donate as many times as you like - every dollar counts!