Kevin is a qualified personal trainer with over 10 years’ experience in Europe and New Zealand. Originally from France (Apologies his broken English), he arrived in New Zealand 6 years ago to follow his dream. Currently taking classes at Les Mills Auckland City, he is also taking outdoor classes with FAT (Fitness All Together).
His mission during this lockdown period is to provide daily adapted workouts (beginner to advance) on his Instagram. We all know that workouts are easier when shared, this the reason why he’s organising 3 live classes a week (Monday: Cardio, Wednesday: Tabata, Friday: Strength) at 5:30pm on Instagram and ZOOM.
Those 30 min High Intensity workouts are going to make you learn, challenge yourself and of course smile!
Quality movements are even more important than ever during those virtual workouts, If you prefer to keep it small and personalised, Kevin also provides small group and 1 on 1 training on demand.
If you have any questions about the workout, don’t be shy, message him directly and he should respond in few minutes!
How to take Kevin's classes
- Instagram and Zoom 30min live class every Monday (cardio), Wednesday (Tabata) and Friday (Strength) @ 5:30pm.
- Personalised live Zoom call available on demand for small group training, or 1 on 1 sessions during (perfect if you want me to check your technique).
How it works
Honesty and goodwill applies - check out Kevin's classes (via Instagram or Zoom)
- Choose how much you'd like to donate
- All the proceeds go directly to the instructor
- Donate as many times as you like - every dollar counts!