How to apply
Interested in applying to be an instructor on Give Fit Back? Read on!
Give Fit Back was born out of COVID-19 and the impact that it's had on the fitness and wellness industry. Gyms and instructors have been amazing at adapting to this situation by offering virtual workouts that can be completed at home. We want to help support you by making it possible for your clients and supporters to financially contribute towards virtual classes, to help you stay afloat.
Who is Give Fit Back a fit for?
Give Fit Back was created primarily to support independent fitness instructors and small businesses who are either: not currently taking payment for their virtual classes, are happy for people to pay what they can for classes, OR are offering free classes on top of their paid memberships. If you are running paid-only classes then (good on you!) Give Fit Back may not be your thing.
How it works:
- Approved applicants are set up with a profile page where people can donate an amount e.g. $5, 10, 20 50
- This includes a link out to wherever you normally host your virtual classes (e.g. Instagram, Vimeo), or we can embed Youtube videos within the page if you provide us the links.
- We encourage you to share your page with your clients/supporters. Give Fit Back relies on goodwill for people to donate what they can, when they can.
- Please note, we do not currently facilitate the delivery of virtual classes - just the accepting/remitting of payments.
- There's no cost - you'll receive all donations minus the credit card transaction fees (2.7% + 30c). Payouts are weekly via a nominated NZ bank account.
- By applying, you agree that we are acting as your agent for taking donations online. We agree to act as your agent, and process payments for you, then remit those funds to you on a regular basis. Please refer to the terms and conditions on our website.
See more of our FAQs for instructors here.
How to apply
Please fill out this application form and we'll be in touch.