Claire started teaching yoga and movement classes in London in 2015, she has since travelled the globe and been fortunate enough to learn from many amazing teachers and mentors; teach in top studios, community centres, health & wellness retreats; and work with elite athletes, corporations, and regular people from all walks of life. Her experience has taken her to the UK, New York, South East Asia, Central America and Australasia.
Her teaching is inspired by her study of dance, martial arts, and meditation. Students can expect a dynamic practice with a strong emphasis on developing body awareness. Claire’s careful use of cuing and intelligent sequencing, encourages students to reconnect with the wisdom of their own body and move from a place of inner strength, ease and curiosity.
How to take Claire's classes
- Instagram Live every Saturday 8:30am NZST. Handle is @claire_eli_
- Weekly class uploaded to YouTube that ranges from 20mins - 1 hour.
How it works
Honesty and goodwill applies - check out Claire's classes (via Youtube or Instagram Live)
- Choose how much you'd like to donate
- All the proceeds go directly to the instructor
- Donate as many times as you like - every dollar counts!